IMPROVED WITH NEW MIDDLE LAYER!
- FIVE Layer bonded fabric developed over many years of UK experience.
- Fully breathable to help avoid condensation, can be put on a damp car.
- Welded seams and stitched hem for extra protection and strength.
- Internal FLEECE lining to comfort your car in all weather conditions 99% waterproof.
- Semi Tailored Shape for excellent fitting to all models. Over 30 different sizes.
- Elasticated ends & two sewn in webbing straps for snug secure fitting.
- Silhouette contoured shape for improved air circulation and breathability.
- UV protection avoids paint fade & deterioration of rubber seals.
- Rain and Frost resistance
- All covers are supplied with a storage bag.
We have just made one of the center layers more dense which improves the rain protection, makes the cover more protective against knocks and bangs whilst still being breathable to avoid condensation. Using our experience of the UK climate this is now the best fabric we have developed using the latest fabrics & technology available.
Our covers are designed to cope with general weather conditions, in storms or excessive winds we are unable to guarantee against damage to the cover.
All covers should be removed occasionally to allow any vehicle to breathe and help air to circulate in difficult to reach places.
If your car is not listed please call our office on: 0118 973 7300
Only in heavy dew could you possibly find any moisture under the cover as the whole atmosphere is very damp. This then evaporates as soon as the temperature increases due to the materials excellent breathing characteristics. This in turn helps prevent corrosion and damage to paint.
The Soft Fleece interior lining provides the ultimate environment for protecting paint from scratches and potential UV damage. Safe to be used all year in most weather conditions*. As with any covering the ability to allow the air to circulate is of prime importance. All covers with a waxy or plastic finish should be avoided as they are unable to breathe and will generate condensation. Some covers have a vent at the top of the front and rear screens, this allows air to circulate in this small area but not over the rest of the car so we recommend these be avoided. Moisture evaporating from the ground is the main cause of moisture under a cover, not rain getting in, so a breathable cover is more important than a fully waterproof one.
The Moltex material is a market leader worldwide and has received many excellent reviews in magazines across Europe with thousands of happy customers. We have been selling the Moltex covers in the UK for over ten years with increasing customer referrals from friends or web forums. We supply many car clubs with our covers who recommend them to their members.